Saturday, January 2, 2016

Five For Firday 1/2






Packing it up. Christmas is finally over. So is New Years for that matter. I tried to make it a good one. 


Like the compulsive teacher that I am, I went and organized my student's binders. It felt so good to be organized and ready for the new school year.




I am almost finished with my winter break reading. It sounds boring and nerdy, but I love to read. So there.

Hollow City was good. It is hard to write a good 2nd book in a series. There adventure was both serious and funny. It was a good read.

Better Than Before is also good, but I am quickly losing interest in it. I get it, I need to work on good habits.



I'm doing research on how to characterize behaviors that students have, and then strategies to work with each behavior. It's interesting. I think I'm going to turn it into a product when I'm doing with it.


I'm going back to school on Monday! I've thought about how to welcome my students back. I definitely want to give some kind or reward for getting back into the swing of things quickly. I'm think having them earn playing Winter Picture Bingo on Friday for the left over candy canes I have laying around my classroom.



1 comment:

  1. I'm going back on Monday too, and I love your idea of rewarding our kids for getting back into the groove quickly! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete